Tuesday, April 21, 2015

NYX Butter Lipstick in Gumdrop and Hunk


 Gumdrop and Hunk Swatches


      
$5.99 at Ulta
     No shimmer, just creamy but shiny and very opaque. Definitely full coverage and super pigmented.
I love Hunk! It looks really dark in the tube but it is not so dark on the lips. It comes out like a cool berry on my lips and it really stains. I got this one through my Ipsy subscription. I'm so glad I did because I wouldn't of picked it up on my own, because it looks so dark.
     Gumdrop is bubble gum :-) It is such a cute color. I am applying this one lightly usually, and it comes out nice.
     I don't detect any scent on these. 
     I like how the packaging is in the color of the bullet.
     I do have to mention that these are not so easy to use. You need to have your lips moisturized prior. They don't look so great if you have chapped or dry lips. 

Do you have one? What do you think?

xoxo Raluca

No comments:

Post a Comment