Thursday, July 25, 2013

Milani HD Advanced Lip Color - 111 Cotton Candy




   
    This one is a very shimmery/frosty baby pink. The packaging is beautiful and sleek.It reminds me of the Dior Rouge Serum ones. If you look at them, with the distinction that they have different stamp design they are the same. I don't know about the actual products similarities but I am def. going to get one from Dior to see now :-)

      The Milani HD has a nice candy scent. Its not that long lasting though because it is more like a lip butter or balm more than a lipstick but it is moisturizing. I personally really like it. I have purchased three backups because in the summer time it looks very nice on a tanned skin. 

   It goes for about $10 at CVS. I think that they are retiring them though :-( because I found some at the Dollar store and I bought all of them. hehe ... So, look for them there because they are $1!  It looks like Milani has made changes to allot of their products as I discovered recently. I hope they will keep the liquify eyeliner because it is one of my absolute favorites. 

   So if you like shimmery lip balms give this one a try :-) 


   XOXO Ralu

No comments:

Post a Comment