Saturday, July 27, 2013

AVON Extra Lasting Lipstick in Ravishing Rose


 
    What a nice surprise from AVON! This is a gorgeous brick red color that STAYS on  pretty good!
    
    I put it on around noon after lunch and it lasted until late night. It has a satin finish and very creamy. Smooth application and get this: NOT drying. That is pretty awesome to me! It feels very comfortable too. I think its beautiful and a perfect formulation for a long lasting lipstick.

  The packaging is cute but not something extraordinary. It has a nice sweet scent too. Not candy like, I can't really tell exactly but it is nice and not overpowering.

 It goes for about $10 normally but right now it is on special for $5.99. That is not a bad price for a lipstick like this - if not I would say it is under-priced. I am going to get a few more colors because it is a great everyday lipstick.


I think it is worth giving this a try,

  XOXO Ralu

No comments:

Post a Comment